Mercom Capital Group's Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the solar industry.
The Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including complete investor list, QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, residential/commercial (lease) project funds, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Debt and other funding deals, including equity financings, private placement and rights issues, as well as QoQ trends and Chinese debt financing;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project acquisition activity, and active project acquirers;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- IPOs, bankruptcies, restructurings and downsizings.
This report also contains comprehensive transaction lists of all announced Q2:
- VC funding and investors, debt funding and investors, equity financings, and private placement and rights issues, as well as project funding deals;
- M&A, and project acquisitions.
This report is 52 pages in length and contains 54 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our Solar Q2 2013 Funding and M&A Executive Summary
Companies included in Q2 2013: 7C Solarparken, Ascent Solar Technologies, Asola Solarpower, BELECTRIC, Bloo Solar, Brightgrid, Centrosolar Glas, Circular Energy, Clean Power Finance, DelSolar, Doga Cevre, Enel.si, Engensa, Foresight Group, g2e glass2energy, Gehrlicher Solar, Goal Zero, GP Solar, Green States Energy, GT Advanced Technologies, Hanergy Solar Group, Hanwha SolarOne, Hefei Golden, Sun Energy Technology, I AND C-Cruise, Infinia, JinkoSolar, LDK Hefei, LDK Solar, Main Street Power Company, Mercatus, Mr. Sun Solar, Power-One, Pure Energies Group, Real Goods Solar, REFUsol Holding, REW Solar, Scifiniti, Semprius, Shandong Connaught Qinghai, Sinosolar Corporation, SkyFire Energy, Skyline Innovations, Smart Energy Capital, Sol Voltaics , Solargiga Energy, SolarWorld, Solexel, Sunited Group, TetraSun, Tigo Energy, Voltaix, Yingli Green Energy