Mercom Capital Group's Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape and trends in the solar industry.
The Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including complete investor list, QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, residential/commercial (lease) project funds, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Debt and other financing deals, including equity financings, private placement and rights issues, as well as QoQ trends and Chinese debt financing;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- IPOs, bankruptcies, restructurings and downsizings.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q3:
- VC funding, debt financing, equity financings and private placements, as well as project funding deals;
- M&A transactions;
- Project M&A transactions.
This report is 63 pages in length and contains 57 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our Solar Q3 2013 Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
Companies included in Q3 2013: Abengoa, Acciona, ACWA Power International, AGL Energy, Annex Power, Argand Energy Solutions, Asola, Automotive Solar Germany, Asola Quantum Solarpower, Aveng, Azure Power, Bangchak Petroleum, Borrego Solar, Bright Plain Renewable Energy, BrightSource Energy, Canadian Solar Solutions, Chikyu Factory Service, China Solar Energy Holdings, GD Solar, Clean Power Finance, Conergy, D. E. Shaw Renewable Investments, Diamond Generating Europe, Dyesol, EchoFirst, Ecovision Renewable Energy, EDF Energy, Element Power, Ellomay Capital, Enfinity, Equity Solar, eSolar, Fiera Axium Infrastructure Canada II, First Century Energy Holdings, First Solar, FLABEG, Fotowatio Renewable Ventures, GCL Poly, GE, Gehrlicher Solar America Corporation, Gen110, Geodis SA, Gestamp Solar, Global PVQ, Global Solar Energy, Golden Light Solar, Golmud Solargiga Energy Electric Power, Good Energies, GreenLancer, Greenzu, Hazel Capital, HEC Hitech Entertainment, Helios Strategia Franta, HelioVolt, Ideal Power, Ikaros Solar, Inovus Solar, JA Solar, Jinchang Hareon Solar Power, Jinko Solar, juwi, K Road Power, Kearsarge Energy, Lark Energy, LDK Solar Hi-Tech (Hefei), M&T Solare, Macquarie Capital, Main Street, Power Company, Mark Investment, Masdar PV, Mercury Energy, Mitsubishi Corporation, Natural Technology Developments, Nines Photovoltaics, Nippon Kasei, Northland Power, Novitas Electro, NuGen Capital Management, Ontario Solar PV Fields, oursun Japan, Pacific Hydro, Paramount Solar, PAV Green Energy, Photon Energy, Principal Solar, PV Nano Cell, Qbotix, Quantum Guam Power Holdings, Recurrent Energy, ReneSola, Renewable Energy Corporation (REC), Renewable Energy Trust Capital, Selray Energias, Shunfeng Photovoltaic, Siemens CSP, Silicor Materials, Simpa Networks, Singyes Solar, SkyFuel, SoCore Energy, Sol Orchard Imperial, Sol Voltaics, Solairedirect, Solar Power, Solar Universe, Solarcentury, Solarpack, Solexel, Sun Energy Ventures, SunEdison, Sungevity, Sunlight Photonics, Sunpartner, SunPower Israel, Sunrise Energy Ventures, Sunsystem, Sustainable Energy Technologies, Suzhou Gong Ye Yuan Qu Zhong Fu Investment Management, Syndicated Solar, tenkSolar, Teplodar PiVi, Tokyo Electron, True Green Capital Management, TVP Solar, Vitriflex, Westinghouse Solar, Zhongli Talesun.