Mercom Capital Group's Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape and trends in the solar industry.
The Quarterly Solar Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including complete investor list, QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, residential/commercial (lease) project funds, and breakdown charts and graphs by technology and country;
- Large-scale project announcements in various levels of development throughout the world;
- Debt and other financing deals, including equity financings, private placement and rights issues, as well as QoQ trends and Chinese debt financing;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector;
- Large-scale project acquisitions and active project acquirers;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- IPOs, bankruptcies, restructurings and downsizings.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q3:
- VC funding, debt financing, equity financings and private placements, as well as project funding deals;
- M&A transactions;
- Project M&A transactions.
This report is 63 pages in length and contains 57 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our Solar Q3 2013 Funding and M&A Executive Summary.