Mercom Capital Group’s Wind Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the wind industry.
The Wind Q1 2013 Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and breakdown charts and graphs by stage;
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends and breakdown charts and graphs by type and country;
- Debt and other funding deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, breakdown charts and graphs by technology and sector, as well as project M&A activity;
- New cleantech and wind funds;
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q1:
- VC funding, debt funding, as well as project funding deals;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions.
This report is 35 pages in length and contains 36 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our 2013 Wind Funding and M&A – Executive Summary