Mercom Capital Group’s Wind Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the wind industry.
The Wind Q2 2014 Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Large-scale project funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends and a breakdown of charts and graphs by type and country;
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by stage;
- Debt and other public financing deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends;
- New cleantech and wind funds;
- New project announcements in various stages of development
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q2:
- VC funding and investors, debt funding and project funding deals;
- VC and project funding investors;
- M&A transactions;
- Project acquisitions by amounts and megawatts.
There are 165 companies, 157 projects and 85 investors covered in this report. The report is 50 pages and includes 44 charts and tables.
Click here to download our Wind Q2 2014 Funding and M&A Executive Summary