Mercom Capital Group’s Quarterly Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Reports are comprehensive high-quality reports delivering superior insight, market investment trends and analysis. These reports help bring clarity to professionals in the current financial landscape of the Healthcare IT industry.
The Quarterly Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report contains quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market funding activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and a breakdown of charts and graphs by technologies, stage and country;
- Debt and other funding deals, including QoQ trends;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity, including QoQ trends and a breakdown of charts and graphs by technologies.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q3:
- VC funding and debt funding deals;
- VC investors active in the sector;
- M&A transactions
- Active acquirers
- New Healthcare IT funds
There were 412 companies and investors mentioned in this report. This report is 53 pages in length and contains 39 charts, graphs and tables.
Click here to download our Q3 2013 Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Executive Summary