Mercom Capital Group’s Q1 2014 Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report is a comprehensive high-quality report delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. This report helps bring clarity to professionals as to the current financial landscape of the Healthcare IT industry covering deals of all sizes globally.
The Q1 Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report contains annual, quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital (VC) funding deals, including top investors, QoQ trends, and charts and graphs broken down by technology and stage;
- Practice-focused technology and subgroups;
- Consumer-focused technology and subgroups;
- VC funding by country and U.S. state;
- VC funding trends in early stage deals (below $2 million) and trends in deals over $2 million.
- Debt and public market financing deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and geography;
- New Healthcare IT funds
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q1:
- VC deals with investors and transaction details;
- Debt and public market financing deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers.
This report is 59 pages in length, contains 41 charts, graphs and tables, and covers 464 investors and companies.
Click here to download our Q1 2014 Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Executive Summary.