Click here to download the executive summary for the 2014 Q4 and Annual Healthcare IT/Digital Health Funding and M&A Executive Summary.
Mercom Capital Group’s 2014 Q4 and Annual Health IT Funding and M&A Report is a comprehensive high-quality report delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. This report helps bring clarity to professionals as to the current financial landscape of the Digital Health industry covering deals of all sizes globally.
The Annual Healthcare IT Funding and M&A Report contains annual, year-over-year (YOY) and quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital (VC) funding deals, including top investors, YoY and QoQ trends, and charts and graphs broken down by technology and stage;
- Practice-focused technology and subgroups;
- Consumer-focused technology and subgroups;
- VC funding by country and U.S. state;
- Debt and public market financing deals;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including YoY and QoQ trends, a breakdown of charts and graphs by technology and geography;
- New Healthcare IT funds
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q4:
- VC deals with investors and transaction details;
- Debt and public market financing deals and investors;
- M&A transactions and acquirers.
This report is 93 pages in length, contains 71 charts, graphs and tables, and covers 447 investors and companies.