Mercom Capital Group’s Annual Solar Funding and M&A Report is a comprehensive high-quality report delivering superior insight, market trends and analysis. This report helps bring clarity to professionals as to the current financial landscape of the solar industry.
The Annual Solar Funding and M&A Report contains annual and year-over-year (YoY) information on market activity displayed in easy-to-digest charts, graphs and tables, as well as data-driven analysis covering:
- Venture capital funding, including top investors, quarter-over-quarter (QoQ) and YoY trends, and breakdowns by technology, sector, stage and country;
- Debt and other funding, including equity financings, private placement and rights issues, as well as QoQ and YoY trends;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), including QoQ and YoY trends, and breakdowns by technology and sector;
- New cleantech and solar funds;
- Bankruptcies, restructurings and downsizings.
This report also contains comprehensive lists of all announced Q4:
- VC funding, debt funding, equity financings, and private placement and rights issues, as well as project funding deals;
- M&A, and project M&A transactions.
This report is 89 pages in length and contains 88 charts, graphs and tables.
To purchase all four quarters of 2012 Solar Funding and M&A reports (includes Q1, Q2, Q3 and 2012 Annual Report) for a special bundled rate, click here.